Trial Management Group (TMG)
The Trial Manager is responsible for managing the overarching day to day running of the trial
Senior Trial Manager
The Senior Trial Manager provides high level oversight and advice for the trial
The admin staff provide support to the trial manager, organise meetings and handle general trial queries.
The statistics team have overall responsibility for the extraction, analysis and reporting of all clinical trial data.
- Biostatistician (Research Associate)
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 191 208 7976
The database team build and manage all databases used to capture and securely store data and participant information during the trial
The health economics team study issues relating to cost-effectiveness of treatments and the cost incurred by patients due to different treatment methods.
The qualitative team conduct research which seeks to understand the experience of patients to make treatments more relevant.
- Associate Researcher
- Patient representative
- Clinical Oncologist and Co-Applicant
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Email: Ramkumar.Shanmugasundaram@uhs.nhs.uk
- Consultant Otolaryngologist and co-applicant
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Email: James.O'Hara@newcastle.ac.uk
- NIHR CL/Macmillan Speech and Language Therapist and Co-Applicant
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org